List Your Firm

Premium Listing

Premium listings include a link to your website and a position above the basic listings.
We will also promote your firm on our Facebook page once a month to our follower of over 20,000.
We regularly receive messages from our followers requesting information on a driving offence, with a premium listing we will forward your details to any enquiry received, this would be based on which ever lawyer is the closest to the potential client.

Premium Listings are £20.00 per month 


  • Website link with you desired anchor text to help with optimisation
  • Monthly promotion on our Facebook page to over 20,000 followers
  • Contact details and address



The price include one postcode area, if you would like more areas please contact us for a quote.

To get your firm listed today please follow the PayPal link below and your listing will be live within 48 hours.


Basic Listing

Basic Listings are free on our website and include your firms details, please email to get listed.

Drink Driving Offence

You can re apply for your driving license only once your driving ban has ended. If you apply any sooner you might have to wait even longer before you can drive again

If this it is your first conviction most insurers will ask if you have any convictions in the last 5 years. But the convictin will stay on your record with the DVLA for over 10 years

Yes. Only a uniformed constable can stop you, they must have goon reason to suspect you have been driving, attempting to drive, or in charge of a vehicle with alcohol in your body or you've committed a motoring offence.

Careless Driving

Careless diriving is when your standard of driving is considered to be below what is expected of a reasonable and prudent driver. You do not have to be driving a motor vehicle to be charged with this offence, you can be driving any mechanically propelled motor vehicle. The driving offence does not have to take place on a public road either, the offence can be committed on any place which the public have access.

It is possible depending on how serious your offence is. You can lose between 3 - 9 points on your license and recieve up to a �2,500 fine. It is always best be represented in court to help avoid losing your license.

It is not compulsory to have a solicitor, but highly advisable to seek some kind of legal advice. If you have a defence a solicitor can help fight your corner.