Death by Dangerous Driving

If you have been charged with death by dangerous driving then you will be facing possible imprisonment of up to 14 years a disqualification from driving for a minimum of two years and he offence carries up to eleven penalty points.

After your driving ban you will have to re-take your driving test before you will be allowed to drive and you can expect the cost of insurance to be a fair bit more expensive.

As you can see above death by dangerous driving is an extremely serious offence and if you have been charged with this offence then take legal advice immediately.

If you need any help finding a solicitor or have any questions about choosing the right one, then please give us a call or fill in the contact form below.

Drink Driving Offence

You can re apply for your driving license only once your driving ban has ended. If you apply any sooner you might have to wait even longer before you can drive again

If this it is your first conviction most insurers will ask if you have any convictions in the last 5 years. But the convictin will stay on your record with the DVLA for over 10 years

Yes. Only a uniformed constable can stop you, they must have goon reason to suspect you have been driving, attempting to drive, or in charge of a vehicle with alcohol in your body or you've committed a motoring offence.

Careless Driving

Careless diriving is when your standard of driving is considered to be below what is expected of a reasonable and prudent driver. You do not have to be driving a motor vehicle to be charged with this offence, you can be driving any mechanically propelled motor vehicle. The driving offence does not have to take place on a public road either, the offence can be committed on any place which the public have access.

It is possible depending on how serious your offence is. You can lose between 3 - 9 points on your license and recieve up to a �2,500 fine. It is always best be represented in court to help avoid losing your license.

It is not compulsory to have a solicitor, but highly advisable to seek some kind of legal advice. If you have a defence a solicitor can help fight your corner.