York Magistrates' Court and Family Court Hearing Centre
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
- Baby changing facility available.
- Disabled Access to Ground floor Courtrooms via lift to the rear of the building. Please notify the Court of your attendance in advance as the lift requires staff assisstance.
- Trained first aider on site.
- Guide dogs welcome.
- There are 5 private interview rooms available.
- This court has hearing enhancement facilities.
- Prayer/Quiet Room available.
- Public toilets.
- Refreshments are available from the cafeteria on site.
- Video conference and Prison Video Link facilities
- Public Waiting Room.
- This Court has a Vulnerable Witness Waiting Area & the services of Victim Support on site.
- On site parking is not available at this venue.
- Paid off site parking is available within 500m of this venue.
Cases heard at this venue