The Law Courts
New Address for all County Court Business.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
- Disabled access and toilet facilities are available. Parking can be arranged by contacting the Listing Office in advance. Please note: public access to the court is via a steep incline and steps. Please contact the court if this may cause you difficulties.
- Guide dogs are welcome at this court.
- Private interview rooms are available at this court.
- Loop hearing facilities are available.
- A public pay and display car park is situated opposite the court building.
- A Charity snacks service is available.
- On site parking is not available at this venue.
- Paid off site parking is available within 500m of this venue.
- Limited blue badge parking is available on site (please contact the venue for details).
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims