1 Mulberry Way
Wakefield Free City bus stop is approximately 100m from the front entrance to the building
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
- Baby changing facility available
- Disabled Access to all floors, platform lift access to public counter
- Accessible toilets available
- Trained first aider on site
- Guide dogs welcome
- 10 consultation rooms are available, 2 private interview rooms at counter
- This court has hearing enhancement facilities
- Prayer/Quiet Room available
- Public toilets
- Refreshments are available from the vending machines on site.
- Video conference facilities excluding prison to court video links
- Public Waiting Room
- This court has a vulnerable witness waiting area.
- On site parking is not available at this venue.
- Paid off site parking is available within 500m of this venue.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security